Thursday, February 23, 2017

March Madness in Books!

ROUND 1
MPL March Madness in Books! is a tournament-styled book battle for all ages at the Marshall Public Library. MPL has selected 32 top checked out books from different areas of the library. These titles have been randomly paired off in a bracket battle where your votes will advance them to the next round. Voting ballots are available at the library, at www.marshallpl.org, and on the MPL Facebook page. A bulletin board will track the voting progress. You do not need to have read every book to vote. Feel free to look up summaries or reviews and decide which book will progress to the next round.  Ballots will be tallied at the end of each week and the winning tiles will be advanced to the next round. Then a new ballot will be available. Voting begins February 24. Make sure to get your votes in each week and help us choose the #1 book for MPL March Madness in Books! The winning book will be announced April 3rd.

 I found so many different versions of this idea but I loved the templates found over at www.literaryhoots.com. So that is what I used too. For the other graphics I googled March Madness in images. I added "In Books!" The other graphic is a basketball hoop and I added the orange book.

I will update with more pictures through the month.

ROUND 2
 I added the QR code square that takes patrons to the Facebook page.

ROUND 3

Update: The Winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment