Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Banned Books Week (part 2)

The book display has been up for the month, but now that it is officially banned books week I have added a little challenge to the display. Can you guess the book in the jar? This year I only did 3 books. See last year's contest here.
Fun contest that patrons can enter. Winner will win a library book bag.

Challenge was place right next to the book display.
 First I took 3 books that are on the banned/challenged books lists and randomly copied 6-8 pages front and back. I then took these copies and cut them up. (individually so I could keep the books separate). I then gathered the pieces and stuffed them into a jar.  Can you name the books in the jars?

Jar #1

Jar #2



Jar #3
←   Click "read more" to see the answers.




Answers to the books in the jars.

2 comments: